Dual Measure Grants from the Government's ECO Scheme
Dual Measure Grants provide funding to replace boilers AND install insulation in one package.
Dual Measure Grants are available for the following combinations:
To replace a broken mains gas central heating boiler plus AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING INSULATION MEASURES:
- Loft Insulation
- Solid Wall Insulation
- Underfloor Insulation (suspended wooden floors)
- Room in Roof Insulation (attic insulation)
Subject to survey, most Dual Measure Grants cover the full cost of replacing your broken boiler and installing insulation in your home.
- In an uninsulated home, around 25% of heat is lost through the roof. If you’ve got loft space, you can keep your home warmer and save up to £240 a year.
- Save up to £350 per annum with a new A-rated boiler. (dependant on your property type and size and which boiler is currently fitted.)
- According to the Energy Saving Trust, installing floor insulation underneath a wood surface saves about £40 per year.
- 25-year insurance backed guarantee on the SupaFloor underfloor insulation.