As a leading North West heating engineering company, we are currently recruiting for Electricians in the North West region to carry out the wiring of heating installation and boiler changes in our customers’ homes.
If you are looking for an enjoyable, challenging role and you have the key skills we would love to hear from you.
As one of our valued Electricians, you will be responsible for carrying out the wiring on replacement boiler installations in our customers’ homes providing clear precise instruction’s on handover to the customer. You will achieve and maintain a high standard or work, customer service and safety, offer excellent communication skills coupled with a positive and self-reliant attitude.
- Carry out the wiring and heating installation for replacement boiler installations in our customers’ homes and give clear precise instruction on handover to the customer
- Working within the Accreditation & Regularity Scheme Guidelines, completing all installation paperwork using our own simple to use bespoke software
- Ensure that at all stages of the installation the customer is kept up-to-date with progress and any proposed changes to the original requirements
- Be able to work flexibly to meet the demand of our customers which may on occasion require some evening or weekend work
- Positively adopt technical and safety updates from the company, applying new skills and working practices to enhance safety, customer satisfaction and efficiency
- Communicate effectively with line managers and planning team to ensure a seamless service to our customers, delivering a Right First Time approach
- Must have 17th edition qualification
- Relevant Electrical qualifications such as: City & Guilds 236 part 1 or 2 OR equivalent, AM1 & AM2, NVQ level 3 in electrical installation
- Central Heating system experience
- Knowledge of S & Y plans and associated controls
- Full UK manual drivers license
- Demonstrable good planning, organising and self-management skills Demonstrable technical knowledge of gas central heating systems
- Experience with using IT equipment
- Ability to listen to our customers and ensure we meet their requirements
**Sub-contract rates are available**
- Boiler wiring: Minimum 5 years (Required)
We are an equal opportunities employer.