All data subjects whose personal data is The Renewable Solutions Team Limited collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1 The Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Renewable Solutions Limited collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2 All Employees of Renewable Solutions Limited who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
3.1 Who are we?
Renewable Solutions Team Limited will use your data to process an application which may have been made for one of our services. Or, when appropriate, when a data subject contacts Renewable Solutions Team Limited to enquire about our services.Regards to why we collect the data and what we do with it, is we will use your data to find out if you qualify for a Government grant via the ECO scheme. If you do not qualify for the current ECO scheme, we will hold your data securely and contact you when the criteria changes. We do this as there is a strong possibility you may qualify for a grant when the criteria for the scheme changes.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here:
• Karen McLaughlin
• 0194 236 9260
The personal data we would like to collect / process is:
We need this to ensure we are speaking to the relevant individual so we can service your enquiry or
We will use this to service your enquiry or application and make appointments with you.
We will use this to service your enquiry and email you regarding appointments or essential details about your application.
We need to know the details of the property you are applying for in order to check how much funding is available for you.
Date of Birth:
In some circumstances where you cannot confirm your details, we may ask you for your date of birth so we can perform a data match with HMRC, GWP or a related authority.
How did you hear about us:
We will use this to track the performance of our Marketing campaigns.
This form collects personal information which is relevant to your application. At the end of every application, the data subject will receive a confirmation by email containing the details of their application. This email will be time stamped, IP stamped and contain a PDF copy of the application form.
Time Stamp & Date Stamp of Enquiry:
In the interest of compliance, each enquiry made is time and date stamped. Enquiry made through the application form is also IP stamped and a copy is sent to the data subject in the form of a PDF.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:•
We will use your data to help us service your enquiry.
• We will use your data to help us manage any service you take out with us.Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
• If you decided to enter into a business agreement with The Renewable Solutions Team Limited under the contract we will need to process your details to service your application. For example, we need to know your address and property details so we can determine how much funding is available for your property, through the ECO scheme.
The special categories of personal data concerned are:
We do not process any special categories. We have included a list of what these categories are for your records under GDPR.
• Ethnic origin
• Political opinions
• Religious beliefs
• Philosophical beliefs
• Trade union membership
• Genetic data
• Biometric data
• Health data
• Data concerning a natural person’s sex life
• Sexual orientation
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for The Renewable Solutions Team Limited to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.You may withdraw consent at any time by going to the opt out page on our website where you can do this via a contact form, which is found here.
The Renewable Solutions Team will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first getting your explicit consent.
3.4 Retention period
The Renewable Solutions Team Limited will process personal data for the length of any agreement we have in place to manage a service we provide, if we can’t or you choose not to take out a service we provide you with we will destroy your details unless you have opted in for further contact in regards to new products or news from The Renewable Solutions Team Limited we will always provide you with the opportunity to opt out on all future correspondence such as email opt. We have come toagreement on the decision on this time period due to we believe this is how long we need the data to service the data subject’s needs and in regards to how long we hold data where the data subject opted in for further contact. We will retain this until the data subject chooses to opt out as they will be given the option to do on all correspondence.
3.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certaincircumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right torestriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
•Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event thatThe Renewable Solutions Team Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by The Renewable Solutions Team Limited (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and The Renewable Solutions Team data protection representatives Data Protection Officer.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Data Protection Officer
WN7 3XZ, UK
0194 236 9260
Information Commission officer (ICO)
Wycliffe House, Water Ln, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
0303 123 1113
3.7 Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data HERE
4. Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, The Renewable Solutions Team Limited , will collect and use your personal data as follows:
• Visitors to our websites
When visitors arrive on WWW.RSTONLINE.CO.UK we use a third-party service, which is google analytics, we use this to collect from you basic internet log information and information on your behaviour patterns while you’re on the site. This information lets us know how many visitors come to the site and what pages they are looking at and the amount of time they spend on certain pages. The information collected cannot identify anyone and we ensure ourselves and Google do not use this information to identify an individual of someone who has or is visiting our site.If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
• Security and performance
We use a third-party programme to protect our website from malicious malware and attacks which means it will check your IP address on arrival.
• People who contact us via social media
We will contact you back on the platform you contacted us and we would always request explicit consent if you wanted us to send an email or contact you via phone. • Inbound Calls To Our Office Number
We will collect your calling line identification (CLI) along with the agent you speak to may create a file on our CRM system where we will collect personal information but you will be made fully aware by the agent of this happening and only with your consent will this be captured, this will only be collected to help with your enquiry.
• Our Live Chat Service
We use a third party for our chat system called Tawk.to live chat, which is used to deal with customerenquiry’s on the website in real time.We will ask you for your name and email address on occasions when we are busy and cant reply to your chat straight away we will use this to email you if for any reason the chat is disconnected.
We may ask to collect your number while we are on live chat so we can discuss yourenquiry further, we will also store the chat conversation for 30 days where it will be automatically deleted and will only be used by The Renewable Solutions Team and no other parties. You can request a copy of the chat by contacting INFO@RSTONLINE.CO.UK .
• USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:• The information you give to us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services you request from us, to notify you about changes to or to make suggestions and recommendations that may interest you about our range of products or services, or to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Why does The Renewable Solutions Team Limited need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service, the services we provide our as follows.
• Boiler Installation
• Smart Meter Installation
we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and servicing the data subject’s enquiry and to ensure we can provide any services that the data subject requested. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes The Renewable Solutions Team Limited would contact you for additional consent.
Will The Renewable Solutions Team Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We will never pass on your details to another company, unless asked to do so by the data subject.
How will The Renewable Solutions Team Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
The The Renewable Solutions Team Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. The Renewable Solutions Team Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will The Renewable Solutions Team Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
The Renewable Solutions Team Limited at your request can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If The Renewable Solutions Team Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of The Renewable Solutions Team Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?The Renewable Solutions Team Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:Passport / driving licence & proof of address (utility bill – from last 3 months)If you can’t provide a passport or driving licence we will accept a birth certificate with some form of photo ID & proof of address in the last 3 months.
Even if you are just curious, our intelligent application process will automatically tell you whether you qualify or not. Even before you submit your details!