Joiner – Permanent Employed
roles available – Rate card would be applicable)
North West/North East/Yorkshire/Midlands/North
Wales/ East Midlands
- Basic £26000 – £32000 + Bonus
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Overtime available on request
- 28 Days Annual leave (Including Bank
- Company Pension
- Uniform and PPE Provided
- Working alongside the ‘UFI’ team to insulate the wooden floors by lifting and replacing laminate floors.
- Fitting of new laminate flooring as required
- Assisting the planning team with any other minor joiner work as required.
- Full UK driving license
- Own tools
Note: This role involves providing services in the homes of vulnerable customers. If your application is successful, we will require you to complete a Basic Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, relevant to the post that you have applied for, at the point that we issue your offer letter. You will be required to present your original ID documents to support your DBS application. If you are unable to present these documents later, you may provide them at the interview stage. A list of suitable documents can be found on the Gov.uk website. Failure to declare any unspent conviction(s) may disqualify you from the appointment, or result in dismissal if information subsequently comes to light. The disclosure of unspent criminal conviction(s) will not necessarily exclude you from appointment. You must only declare at interview, any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings that are not “spent” as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.