North West (Greater Manchester, Liverpool City Region, South Lancashire)
28 Days Annual leave (Including Bank Holidays)
Uniform and PPE Provided
- The Retrofit Coordinator occupies a vital project management role within the retrofit process and is needed to protect both the interest of clients and the public.
- Responsible for overseeing domestic retrofit projects from inception to completion.
- Liaise with building owners (customers), installers and other retrofit project stakeholders to ensure effective project management.
- Prepare Medium-Term Improvement Plans using data from retrofit assessments, to provide a scope for improvement over a 20-30 year period.
- Qualified as a specialist retrofit project manager with a Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management.
- overall responsibility for overseeing the assessment of dwellings, the identification, specification and evaluation of energy efficiency measures for installation, and their subsequent monitoring and evaluation.
- Diploma in Retrofit Coordination and Risk Management
- ECO experience.
Note: This role involves providing services in the homes of vulnerable customers. If your application is successful, we will require you to complete a Basic Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, relevant to the post that you have applied for, at the point that we issue your offer letter. You will be required to present your original ID documents to support your DBS application. If you are unable to present these documents later, you may provide them at the interview stage. A list of suitable documents can be found on the Gov.uk website. Failure to declare any unspent conviction(s) may disqualify you from the appointment, or result in dismissal if information subsequently comes to light. The disclosure of unspent criminal conviction(s) will not necessarily exclude you from appointment. You must only declare at interview, any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings that are not “spent” as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.