Who Qualifies For A Boiler Grant
There are 3 criteria that we currently look at to qualify:
- The applicant must be a homeowner.
- The applicant must receive one of the qualifying benefits listed.
- The applicant’s boiler must be older than 6 years old.
How We Help
Our online application process lets you check if you qualify for funding in less than 60 seconds. If you do, a member of our team will contact you to arrange for a survey to be carried out on your property.
Unfortunately Private Tenants no longer qualify for the scheme
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Child Benefit *
- Constant Attendance Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Pension Guarantee Credit
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income Support
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Personal Independence Payment
- Severe Disablement Allowance
- Tax Credits (Child Tax Credits and Working Tax Credits)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- War Pensions Mobility Supplement
* on the condition that the household’s relevant income does not exceed the amount set out in Table 4 corresponding to the type of claim and the number of qualifying children
Ready to Apply?
Even before you submit your details!